Senior Product Designer
Join our team; grow and succeed with us!!!
Company: Design Central
Location: US - Columbus, OH
Job Level: Senior Designer, 5-7 years experience
Job Functions: Industrial Design/ Product Development, Design-Related Research, Project/ Team Management and Client Relationship Development
The Team looking for more players…
Design Central is a strategic product design and development firm focused on creating client advantage and market success. We are a high energy, results-oriented, multidisciplinary team that includes strategists, designers, engineers, researchers, artists, and cultural anthropologists. We believe in applying our varied talents, personalities and depth of experience to create business strategies and creative solutions for our clients. We thrive on innovation and design while working with engaging team members in a fun, enthusiastic, and professional environment.
The opportunity too good to pass up…
We are growing and looking to welcome passionate, experienced and gifted industrial design leaders into our dynamic team. We value each of our team members for their unique talents and are seeking others to contribute to both our client work and to grow with our Design Central family. If you are obsessed about design, are a keen observer of consumers and markets, and like the energy and idea-exchange of working with a team, we are interested in hearing from you.
What we are looking for to grow the team…
- Positive, flexible, adaptable and enthusiastic can-do attitude
- Initiative and a self-motivated, results-oriented personal drive
- 5-7 years of experience with the product development field
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Industrial Design
- Experience in leading project teams as well as the ability to be a team member
- Interdisciplinary team experience
- Strong portfolio demonstrating a history of problem solving, good design, sketching ability, form development, manufacturing considerations and a professional presentation of process and results
- Versatility and ability to balance multiple projects
- Strong aesthetic sensibility
- Aptitude for mechanical development
- Proficiency in one or more 3D applications: Solidworks, ProEngineer, Rhino, Alias/Maya or other
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite CS3 or higher
- Effective and articulate written and verbal communication
- Desire for growth, improvement and a goal of lifelong learning
- Interest in the big picture and the views and needs of others
How to Apply
Submit a resume and portfolio in pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org.